Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Earn Money-Build an RF transmitter- schematic provided

Status
Not open for further replies.

arigold125

I need to create an RF transmitter for the TI-83 calc, however, I do not have a background in electronics engineering. I found the schematics for the device that would make an RF link between two Texas Instruments calculators ( **broken link removed** ), but i need someone capable of building it for me. I am obviously willing to pay for the cost of all parts, in addition to labor costs. If you are intrested please email me at Schmidtzen (at@) Gmail (dot.) com with your bid price for this job. If you know anyone who might be intrested and is capable, where I might be able to find someone capable and willing to do this job, or where I could post this request elsewhere on the internet, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back