Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle traces and pads not that smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understood your question well :
I see the same artifacts with the same degree as without zooming(artifacts are not magnified)

Somebody told me that this is normal and they won't appear when they're printed out , is that right?

AnyWay, is that problem common or just me . I searched the internet and I didn't find any similar problems, anybody here used eagle to export to a pdf ?

Any recommendation for any PCB layout software that works fine regarding my problem ?

YES!!! he is right..
Why not try making a simple useful circuit and see it for yourself. :D
Besides, the main purpose of perfecting your layout is for it to function as expected in a real circuit board.

meowth08

graphix card can show a distorsion but cant damage the real file. why not upload the original *.brd file ?
but before that try to open the file and save with an new name so that all revisions due to trials can be merged .
it help understyand your problem faced. i realise that there is some track dot below the track and thus it shows up as curved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back