Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle net names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danrogers

Hi all.

I have a simple question relating to net names. I have opened some schematics (open source stuff) and the nets have had their names displayed in text.

I have always manually added my net names with the font tool, but the differences are that if I delete a net from my schematics the name stays, but in the other schematics the name stays. I can't work out why this is... both names are on the same layer, and I can't see any options to display the net names as text?

Hope that makes sense!

many thanks

I don't understand your question.

We use Eagle a lot @ Ikalogic, so we should be able to help. Can you post that schematic file that is causing the pain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back