Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

E

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think?

A simple google search of that part number leads to the jameco.com (San Francisco - based distributor)...
That site explains...

B9FB6673-BEA3-45B2-A5D8-B6D67BAA1F2A.jpeg

OR, you could read the datasheet, think about it, and tell us your conclusions.
Do newbies need to think?? They all have silver platters, didn't you know...

That may be, but this one certainly doesn't have good manners.

I wonder how far one expects to get with an attitude and manners like this.

These look a LOT like homework questions. Back in my day (I'm old too), we would research the answer with books and datasheets. If still confused, talk to a T.A. or professor. They would always ask what I thought the answer was and then guide me toward the correct answer vs. just telling me the answer. That's the way we did it and we liked it! ;)

Back in my day (I'm old too), we would research the answer with books and datasheets. If still confused, talk to a T.A. or professor.

You forgot to include the part where you walked 10 miles to/from school each day in -40 temperatures and it was uphill both ways.

You forgot to include the part where you walked 10 miles to/from school each day in -40 temperatures and it was uphill both ways.
January 12, 1971. Sophomore in EE. -10 F at 10 am. Two miles on foot to McD to work the lunch shift. Net downhill going, uphill back.

The lunch crew was 8 worker bees, 6 in various Engineering branches.

ak

Last edited:
"Electronic Chip 74LS76.." , even the title is short of a few words.. Okay we all started somewhere , and perhaps needed 'help' I fear this person comes across as lazy and arrogant ...

"Electronic Chip 74LS76.." , even the title is short of a few words.. Okay we all started somewhere , and perhaps needed 'help' I fear this person comes across as lazy and arrogant ...

I don't disagee, that is why I gave him as much as he deserved and no more in post #3. It is just fun making fun of a bunch of old guys complaining about kids that were never told to do things for themselves. Blame his/her parents and teachers, not the kid. He is more of a victim than someone to blame. We are all products of our environment. If asking like he/she did hasn't been working, they would stop doing it.

And now someone (OP?) changed the title to something useless (more useless? - if that is possible).

And now someone (OP?) changed the title to something useless (more useless? - if that is possible).
Looks like the OP Spat his dummy out... I'll shut it down then!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back