Dunkermotoren Gearbox DC motor with 57 Pulses Encoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATMega

Hi everyone,

I have a Dunkermotoren DC motor with Gearbox and Encoder (it's second hand) with following characteristics:

GearBox:
nr 88850 01206
36:1
Mzul 80 Ncm

Motor:
G30 2 42/94
88615 01500
12V 0.60A
2900 UPM

Encoder:
88710 04629
01 22

I don't know how to work with it. I wanna make it move 90degrees by pushing a button and then by pushing another bottun turn it back to 0degree (Poisition Controlling).
I have no idea about it. could you please help me ASAP?
Thanks!

I think it will be difficult to control the motor so that the gearbox output shaft rotates only 90°. The gearbox ratio appears to be 36:1, which means the motor itself would have to rotate only 9 revs. So as soon as you start it up you will have to turn it off again. Inertia means that without sophisticated control (including perhaps dynamic braking) it will over-run.

You would need some sort of controller/PLC etc. An encoder only gives positional feedback, you need a 5V connection from the encoder to the controller, you could get a unit from Dunker, but it tends to be more expensive than if you go with brushless motors with a built-in controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…