Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dual voltage range comparator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drkidd22

Hello,

I'm working on a small project that needs to compare a single voltage signal in 2 different ranges. The entire input voltage can vary from 0-5Vdc, but Im only interested in the range from 0-0.5V and from 2.5V to 5V. I have already done this with 2 window comparators and y-spliting the input voltage. I was wondering what other ways this could be done and if anyone has done something similar

I would do it as you have done using a pair of window comparators. Another option would be possibly the use of a micro-controller.

Ron

upload_2014-4-28_19-49-53.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back