Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dtmf decoder

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to interface a dtmf decoder with 8051 for controlling two stepper motors from a mobile. plese send me the circuit diagram as soon as possible. my email id is

balwinder124@gmail.com

I have done this project before 2 years.
It is very simple.
But sorry to say, I don't have circuit diagram of this.

But its very simple, 4 pins of DTMF decoder goes to microcontroller.
Thats all.

you can go through datasheet of DTMF decoder for rest connection

Let me know if you need any more help.

can you please tell me the name of dtmf decoder???
I mean IC number........
please........... waiting for your reply.........

I guess, since your controlling through mobile,
The mobile will give you DTMF tone via its eraphone out, hence you dont need of DTMF encoder.

i want to interface a dtmf decoder with 8051 for controlling two stepper motors from a mobile. plese send me the circuit diagram as soon as possible. my email id is

balwinder124@gmail.com

Your mail id is unnecessary in a forum post.
How do you like to encode before you decode it. Is it from an encoder or mobile itself?

balwinder124 is silent for a long time, probably he has found the solution, so he is busy on doing it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back