Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DTMF Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilia990

hi,

I need to build a dtmf control unit so when the secretary picks up the phone an press for example 00 and then 1 to 9 the the unit will close one of the relay 1..9 , # will close all relays.

also i need to make a line out for the voice .

thanks in advance.

There have to be thousands of these circuits availble. A bit of searching should get you partway where you want to go.
A few questions to ponder though: Is it a stand-allone system or an addition to the public telephone network? How do you recognize end-off-call (hang-up)? Station-to-station call capability? System-in-use indication? Single or multiple speech path? I could go on, but....E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back