Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DRM decoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Welcome!
I want know if there are any integrated circuits available, that are able to decode DRM signal directly after 12kHz downmixer without using computer.
I need them to built DRM radio as The Ministry of Electronical Communication in my country had decided about digitalization of radio broadcast.
See you
Jan

Jan

Please forgive my lack of knowledge in this area. Is **broken link removed** the sort of thing that you are looking for? If not I apologise for wasting your time :D

Unfortunately the chip suggested by you is very good... receiving integrated circuit but it's not DRM decoder at all.
What will happen if I connect 12kHz downmixed IF signal to Digital/Analog converter? Will be the DRM signal properly decoded?
What kind of D/A converters is in your opinion the best for the purpose as above?
Looking forward to hearing from you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back