Drawing a circuit either in Eagle or Pad 2 pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItysNotMe

Hello,
I am new on here as I have searched the internet far and wide and cannot find a good enough circuit pcb print out for a stereo electret mic preamp circuit that gives the right plug-in power at the stereo 3.55mm jack? I have already built several and only one pre-amp came very close , but it had a very bad hum in it, with or without the electret stereo mic plugged in!

I am thinking that maybe the problem could have been something shorting out as only one channel worked? I had to build it with a "RadioShack" printed board or I guess it's called a vero-board? My soldering skills are as good as mostly anyone's ; but my knowledge skills lack on my on designing!

I had found a battery box on line that matched exactly what I think I need. However there is not a decent print out of the circuit to copy from to etch my own board. I was wondering if eagle or either pad2pad would make such a print out, that does not include the black background so that I can copy the schematic or circuit layout and etch my own board?

Any ideas would greatly be appreciated! Thank you very much!

I was wondering if eagle or either pad2pad would make such a print out, that does not include the black background
You can turn off selected layers in Eagle and just print the ones you want.

Thanks so much! I went into a program I have called pad2pad and did what you suggested and it works great! I have eagle; but the learning curve seems to be very sharp to me and so I am taking it a little bit at a time! Thank you very much as i would probably never figured that out on my own!

Have a blessed week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…