Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Drawing a circuit either in Eagle or Pad 2 pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItysNotMe

Hello,
I am new on here as I have searched the internet far and wide and cannot find a good enough circuit pcb print out for a stereo electret mic preamp circuit that gives the right plug-in power at the stereo 3.55mm jack? I have already built several and only one pre-amp came very close , but it had a very bad hum in it, with or without the electret stereo mic plugged in!

I am thinking that maybe the problem could have been something shorting out as only one channel worked? I had to build it with a "RadioShack" printed board or I guess it's called a vero-board? My soldering skills are as good as mostly anyone's ; but my knowledge skills lack on my on designing!

I had found a battery box on line that matched exactly what I think I need. However there is not a decent print out of the circuit to copy from to etch my own board. I was wondering if eagle or either pad2pad would make such a print out, that does not include the black background so that I can copy the schematic or circuit layout and etch my own board?

Any ideas would greatly be appreciated! Thank you very much!:rolleyes:

I was wondering if eagle or either pad2pad would make such a print out, that does not include the black background
You can turn off selected layers in Eagle and just print the ones you want.

Thanks so much! I went into a program I have called pad2pad and did what you suggested and it works great! I have eagle; but the learning curve seems to be very sharp to me and so I am taking it a little bit at a time! Thank you very much as i would probably never figured that out on my own!

Have a blessed week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back