Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dog is Skunked !

Status
Not open for further replies.
By far.

The good news is that dog was not sprayed. The dog was outside the glass door, getting close to the door made ones eyes water. It was not hard to think the stink, was from the dog.

We were very suprised in that we have been down this road maybe 5 times and this was by far the strongest.

A very happy mistake.

3v0

I could have posted this yesterday but why kill the fun. :)

I think the numbers of tigers in India are FAR less than the number of skunks in America, tigers are a seriously endangered species.
But to the best of my knowledge, no human has even been killed or mauled by a skunk. A pellet gun can off a skunk with ease. A tiger requires a high powered rifle or a Star Wars light sabre to put it down. I'm sure the military as well has weapons big enough to put down a tiger! It's these kinds of animals that tests the ability of the military:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

HiTech, You just made My day! :):D:D:D

I thought it was a squirrel using the rifle. I was thinking "Why would a squirrel be killing rabbits?"

I thought it was a squirrel using the rifle. I was thinking "Why would a squirrel be killing rabbits?"

Rodent on rodent warfare?

Dont you watch the nature channels extreme survival show?

Even the critters are going High Tech these days.

I bet they are really shooting at animal right activists! :)
(the dead bunnies are really just photoshopped in!):D

I am rather sure thats a fox, not a cat though.

Little Dogs can growl.

Good Pics, Hitech.

I'm going to send them to my daughter she actually has that same little white dog. Fearless to a fault.

She was raised by my Pit Bull. She would play with her sometimes ruff and she isn't at all a tuff dog. But when she is in her own environment she suddenly becomes a terrier. Those big dogs will do what she wants or they will suffer the growl.

kv:)

Edit: What's even funnier (Don't make me reach through this monitor to slap you a good one!) is right below the little white doggy's Pic.

Last edited:
If you guys ever get bored check out Drew Curtis' FARK.com It's a bunch of people that collect news articles from every news source imaginable adding their own quirky headlines. They have photoshop 'contests' where they're given a reference image and they have follow some kind of theme with the editing, some of them are quiet funny.

Last edited:
If you guys ever get bored check out Drew Curtis' FARK.com It's a bunch of people that collect news articles from every news source imaginable adding their own quirky headlines. They have photoshop 'contests' where they're given a reference image and they have follow some kind of theme with the editing, some of them are quiet funny.

I like the way they did the highlighting. I almost thought it was my eye's. ( Like the after glow effect when looking away from a bright light.)

That light blue is almost not recognizable to me. I had to run my curser over it a couple of time to see if it was me or the web page.

Cool site.

kv

Last edited:
I can see the tags (that's what they call them) just fine.
It's a good place to waste time at work (from what I hear) And actually as far as a news source goes it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back