Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

does anyone know where i can get these LED cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

68rustang

Does anyone know where i can get lED cases like in the attached picture? Maybe something similar? I don't need the LED's just the small case itself. I have looked through mouser, digikey, and others but may just be looking in the wrong place.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

• s3253_133.jpg
    s3253_133.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 452
If you know the name of the part (s3253?) u might try slappin' it in google n c wut happens.

yeah. Sunbeam sells those ligths/cases. Just do a search at "Sunbeam Lazer LEDs" in google and I think you'll get what your lokking for. I don't know where they sell plain cases though.

Cheers!
Lac.

thanks for the direction guys. That looks to be what I am looking for. Now the only problem is finding somebody that sells them. If anyone knows where I can just pick up the cases let me know.

Thanks,
Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back