Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you want new high votage forum?

Do you want an high votage forum?

• Yes,its a great thing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No,why wod i want that crap

• I dont care

• What is voltage

• I love to eat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone Electro said:
Do you guys want an high voltage forum to discus your dengerus high voltage experements?

It's totally pointless, as it is now the number of forums require scrolling down the screen quite a bit, adding more forums will only make it worse. It seems totally pointless adding forums for very minor applications, not to mention that people always post in the wrong forums anyway!.

You might have already noticed that the "Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius" forum has hardly any posts, and almost all of those that are there are nothing whatsoever to do with the book!.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

no

#1, I dont deal with high voltage
#2, It can be pointless
#3, High voltage kills

Even if there was a high voltage forum, it is very unlikely I will post in it.

NO. The reason that I say that is that although there are many people here who know the in's and out's of electronics, they don't necesarilly know about Kv and high voltage, spark gaps, tesla coils . . .

This means that they might accidently give wrong information and somebody gets killed. If one gives wrong information in electronics it just means that person might get a little smoke. If one gives wrong information on HV, it could mean somebody's life.

A good forum on HV is www.4hv.org
These people are what I would call experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back