Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

do you think the UK goverment should pledge more money towards green energy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quixotron said:
yeah but she's the queen mum. aren't you guys suposed to salute/die for her or something?

SCREW HER (hm perhaps shes a bit old and tatty for that)

No, I won't sign it because I don't agree. I pay enough tax as it is and I don't want the goverment wasting more money on supposedly green projects.

You are free to do as you please, have they ever spent money on green projects ?, like I said I'd rather they abbolish it and get the moeny some other way.

Nigel Goodwin said:
You do realise all the UK government do is increase taxes and claim it's for green purposes?.
That happens here in the states every month --- only the green claim is that of collecting our paper money!!!

HiTech said:
That happens here in the states every month --- only the green claim is that of collecting our paper money!!!

HAHA!!!! :D I am totally writing that in my book of sarcastic remarks!

quixotron said:
I am totally writing that in my book of sarcastic remarks!

Hmm... I never thought of writing sarcastic remarks down... :) I like that... :D

I don't like the idea of government forcing technologies to exist. If the market hasn't demanded it, it probably won't succeed without a lot of costs in trying to maintain its viability. Raise taxes on fossil fuels, stop subsidizing oil business, and give incentives for the economy to go green.

well the point is the fossil fuel is going to run out sooner or later anyhow, or become so expensive it won't be viable has the goverment thought of that ? what is the world going to do when oil runs out or becomes so expensive we can't afford it making industrialized countries third world countries (what is a nation without fuel ?) and the countries that have it super powers. Ask just any politician what will we do when the oil give out or costs the earth I bet he don't have an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back