Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you sing in the shower??

well do you sing in the shower

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay.slovak said:
Do you know where do I mostly get the best Ideas/solutions?
When I am using the closet/toilet :lol:
I think it has to do with blood pressure, that will jump up, and my head will "fill" with fresh oxidised blood, so it helps me to think :lol:

Isn't that crazy? :twisted:

lmao :D

Jay.slovak said:
Optikon said:
I don't sing... but how many of you design/code in your head in the shower??

I'm guilty! What else is there to do?? oh yeah, wash up!
I think it has to do with blood pressure, that will jump up, and my head will "fill" with fresh oxidised blood, so it helps me to think :lol:

No dear, that's not crazy thought, you explianed it in a scientific way!

Anyway, I think we have special opinions , but that's doesn't mean we that we have to laugh at any thought different of ours :) :wink:

I think that I made it over! philosopher man , Am I?! :?: :!: :wink:

4electros said:
Anyway, I think we have special opinions , but that's doesn't mean we that we have to laugh at any thought different of ours :) :wink:
Well, that wouldn't be very mature :D

4electros said:
I think that I made it over! philosopher man , Am I?! :?: :!: :wink:

Quite so 8)

Reading this topic got me some laughs.

I do somtines design circuits in my head wen shovering but then i get a bit caryed awey and forget to stop showring.LOL :lol:

When the stereo is on yes I sing especially when I have an old Doors recording playing. Its also the time I work through the plan for the day.

Jay.slovak said:

say you had one of those high adrenaline moments with your spouse, does that mean you'll suddenly start thinking about electronics while in the heat of the moment???

EDIT: assuming us nerds have spouses...

Well no, I only think about geek stuff (and using the bathroom) when I am alone. I can't imagine I would start thinking about "Base current" while I take a shower with my beloved one :lol:
That would be really weird.

But If I am alone, then thinking about geek stuff is a good way how to utilise my time :!:

Jay.slovak said:
I can't imagine I would start thinking about "Base current" while I take a shower with my beloved one :lol:
That would be really weird.
Yeah, my wifey is also lots of fun in the shower!
When she's not there I can peep at the hot teen girls across the street from the window in my upstairs bathroom, which is very distracting. :lol:

That is nasty audioguru

I would expect someone of your age to be more respect full to the ladys?

Yes, I sing in the shower, as well as in the car, at work, on the dance floor, anywhere, really.

Moreover, I like to practise my dance routines in the shower - alas, I have not convinced my favourite dance partners to practise with me... :lol:

Roboticinfo said:
That is nasty audioguru

I would expect someone of your age to be more respect full to the ladys?
I am very respectful to the ladies but can't help it if my hormones are running on overdrive causing me to be a dirty old man.
My wifey makes sure I shower with her frequently so I'm not that dirty. I'm glad that her hormones are on overdrive too! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back