Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do you drag your feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that people who are used to wearing slippers or sandals either outside or at home tend to drag their feet. If they don't, the footwear comes off. The foot dragging must be habitual.

Hank Fletcher said:
... it's all a conspiracy by Big Shoe.
Wasn't that the organization that Ed Sullivan was a member of? :D
Jeff

I can drag my feet but that's only when I'm walking over gravel - I suppose it's my inner child finding kicking the gravel around fun. :D

Dog poop

I can drag my feet but that's only when I'm walking over gravel - I suppose it's my inner child finding kicking the gravel around fun. :D

I tend to drag my feet alot after stepping in something that the neighbors neglected to pickup after their stupid dog just shi........ on my lawn. :(

I never drag my feet and never have.

I don't think much of people who do drag their feet. In my experience, the people I encounter who drag their feet also drag their brains around with them..

If you drag your feet and are a skater/surfer dood.. then hey it's probably cool. If you are in a technical profession, drag at your own risk - you will be judged whether its fair or not.

Since reading this thread, I've started to drag my feet. I'm trying to evolve into a creature that can be powered by static electricity.

Unfortunately for you, individual's don't evolve. Don't quit your primary diet.

Sorry, by referencing myself I should have clarified I meant me and my clones. Sure, you have to anticipate the occasional genetic defect, but they're invariably great banjo players:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back