Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DMM software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe2255

Does anyone know of a good Digital Multimeter software for computers that is reasonably priced or even free?

I think he's searching for DMMs rather than oscilloscopes. Anyway, why not just buy one. With the exception of Flukes, DMMs arent really that expensive.

checkmate said:
I think he's searching for DMMs rather than oscilloscopes. Anyway, why not just buy one. With the exception of Flukes, DMMs arent really that expensive.

I could. Jameco has some nice ones (know of any other companies that sell good ones); besides having one for the PC would be different, and sometimes it could offer greater capabilities; such as wider ranges maybe, and the ability to automatically log or graph, let alone save valuable info.

Thanks

I think you are referring to Data Acquisition Boards (DAQs). There are alot of vendors for DAQs out there, and they provide their own software interfaces for their own DAQs.

Try goolging for TiePie Engineering, they make an Oscilloscope/Spectrum Analyaser/DVM/Signal source which plugs into the USB port.
But be advised, it is not cheap.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back