Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

johngr

hi.this is an electronic microscope for electronic circuits inspection i made some time ago and recently found the time to film it and present it to my channel.
it is made of simple components i had laying around such as an old webcam,old digital camera for the lens mechanism,and various plastic & metal hardware for the stand and arm of the microscope.
if you like that kind of videos consider subscribing to my channel ,this will give me more enthusiasm so i dont think my time is wasted and to produce more videos like this.(my goal is not to get paid from youtube since for this to happen you need thousands and thousands of subscribers and views and many more...)
thank you all....

Very nice, johngr.

How does one subscribe to your channel?

How does one subscribe to your channel?

1) click the arrow on the video

70C0CD03-8192-4F27-8AE9-76DC09035ABD.jpeg

2) click the link that appears.

D0B915EE-2D14-4D58-B7F4-BC4D89F36768.jpeg

3) click "subscribe button (if you are logged into a YouTube or google account.

4E4735AB-9140-44A5-B9A5-B932B21BB1ED.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back