Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY CNC PCB drilling machine maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it. But cant buy it, coz I'm in india. I'll try DIYing it, inspiring by utube, will be hard though I'll give it a try.
I would expect that it works to drill holes. But it you still need motors, electronics, and software. The unit for $225 is closer to working but has no software.

I know you want to DIY it but I just wanted to point out theat the $99 unit was just the starting place.

3v0

I realized it was just the XYZ table mechanicals but I apologize if that wasn't clear to others.

Myself, I have collected several "new old stock" Nema 23 Unipolar steppers that I intended to use for a high power auto' antenna tuner project and a high power RF amplifier project. I would love to use them for a DIY CNC Mill poject instead (drool).

Mike

Last edited:
How about using one of the older HP drafting plotters, already have XY steppers. Just need some beefed up Z movement for the drill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back