Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Display is a bit weird!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimB

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
I have a problem which probably needs the intervention of a moderator or ElectroMaster himself.

While working away from home and using a hotel internet connection, I had some strange display where posts were displayed in VERY small fonts. (ETO was the only site I frequent which did this).
In an attempt to correct this problem, I tried changing something in my profile and then things when really badly!

I am now left with a text only display.
I get the normal display if I log-out from ETO.
But with the text display I don't seem to have access to my profile to try and corect things.

This message was composed on my home PC which also has the unwanted (by me) ETO "text" display and has not been connected to that hotel internet connection.

So, HELP, HELP!

JimB

Problem fixed!!

Thank you "Leftfield of Lincs", you deserve a bacon sandwich for that!

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back