Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Direction and speed control of dc motor in MSP430G2553 using l298n/l293d and potentiometer

• Thread starter Deleted member 285988
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 285988

Guys, i really need help. I am new to msp430 and i have very big task. The task is PWM-based speed control of a motor by a potentiometer. I am using msp430g2553 ,L298n motor driver board, 5V DC motor, -1 x 10 kOhm potentiometer and 9V battery and its connector . I have been working for 9 hours and i just figured out how to work motor driver. Goals of our project are;

- Read an analog value from the potentiometer.

-Convert this analog value to digital level using ADC module of MSP430G.

-According to this digital value, generate a PWM signal. The duty cycle of the PWM signal must range from 0% to 100% as the analog value changes from its minimum to its maximum.

-Feed the motor driver board with this PWM signal and observe the motor speeds up as the duty cycle increases and speeds down as the duty cycle decreases.

-When the switch S2 (internally connected to the P1.3 pin) is pressed, reserve the direction of the rotation of the motor.

The code must be written in C language.

Please help me, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back