Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ding Dong IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Siemens IC has a harsh-sounding square-wave output which can be filtered a little with a capacitor. They recommend installing the speaker in a horn or tube to make the sound more filtered so that it is more pleasant.
A good sounding mechanical ding dong doorbell makes smooth sine-waves.

With this ic with little speaker or piezo you can hear very clearly ding dong or 3 different tones. I mean sound not bad. But if you find less then u can use tr amplifier.

Gayan Soyza said:
Same question for me also until now I Didn't find a good door bell (Sound Ding Dong)all are having musical door bells.The guest must use a long press to hear the music.....Its not practical.
You could make a pulse extender so that the guest only has to press the button briefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back