Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbguy1

I've written an assembly language program to make a digital clock using an MC68HC12 microcontroller. The one second delay works perfectly, but the program hangs up after three counts. I've gone through the code multiple times and have been unable to determine what the error could be.

dumbguy1 said:
I've written an assembly language program to make a digital clock using an MC68HC12 microcontroller. The one second delay works perfectly, but the program hangs up after three counts. I've gone through the code multiple times and have been unable to determine what the error could be.

plz send me the detils about the mc68hc12 so that i will try to solve the problem. iam an intersted fellow in doing programming so plz send me

sudhendra681@yahoo.co.in mail me plz 8) [/url]

dumbguy1 said:

dumbguy1 said:
figured it out no thanks to you dumbasses

Hmm, where should I start with this .... perhaps that you posted about as little information as possible so that we could help you with your problem ... or was it that you waited just a hair over 12 hours for all the engineers to rush to your aid .... or was it the poor attempt to insult those of us who try to provide friendly assistance ... or was it your overt attempt to demonstrate your technical acuity and general enlightenment in a sea of callowness and fatuity.

You can read about me Here ... then in the future, perhaps you can activate a few of your neurons prior to making such a bold generalization about our technical talent.

Bravo Crust, bravo!!!!

Out of interest surendra, did dumbguy1 ever e-mail you any info, or is he just as obtuse as he sounds.

Personally. I've appreciated all the help found here so this post amused me no end. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back