Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way, is there somthing called a universal programmer?
i really hope it can do what i think it can!

can i ask for help too??
i have this pic based project about digital clocks. i have a problem because it still involves separate seven segments for the date. can i ask for tips on how to do this using MicroC???

please.

i live in Goa in India, remember that once beautiful hippie place?
it's still beautiful, only filled with too many morons. I still don't understand why the vendor kept 8951s in stock? whats the use of them without the programmer kits?
if you are interested in 89S51 ( not plain) i could suggest you a nice programmer that works off 5V DC
at Goa, it would not be a problem to get a74HC chip
see at **broken link removed** but use the naeem pcb instead. the software driver is at the bottom
you can download
it works for 89S5x micros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back