Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

agung

dear all,

i'm student of yunior high school in indonesia, surabaya.
i want build a digital clock with at89c51. i need the pcb diagram and the program for this project. please help me.

thanks

Usually, when you want to build something, you either look in Google, or try to figure it out by yourself. We could help you with some difficult parts, but why should we do your COMPLETE homework for you???

I mean, do you also want someone to assemble and solder it for you, pay for the parts and then pay the shipping to deliver it to you.

Or even better, go to your place and explain how it works???

C'mon buddy, use a little logic please :) Use your brain, and come here if you're stuck, not to ask us to DO something for you COMPLETELY!!!

well, if the above posters dont want to provide any insight, then I will.

#1. Go to 8052.com and learn how their projects are made.
#2. At the same site, study their instruction set.
#3. Get a computer with any port and connect the device (clock) to it.
#4. Write the program on the computer.
#5. Transfer the program to the chip.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back