Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

difference between lm3914 and lm3914n

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejinh

sorry i forgot to include the link.. here's the link **broken link removed**

guys, good day.

do you have any idea if this circuit diagram is working or not? i already follow everything in there but i have no luck to make it work.

thanks.

regards.

Last edited:
What diagram?

Your topic and the question you're askin doesn't fit together. Please rephrase your question or make two different threads instead.

And when you asking about a schematic, you need to either link to it or upload it.

The circuit appears to work perfectly.

You forgot to say what your circuit does:
Are all the LEDs turned on all the time?
Are only half of the LEDs lighted?
Do none of the LEDs light?

sorry i forgot to include the link.. here's the link **broken link removed**

guys, good day.

do you have any idea if this circuit diagram is working or not? i already follow everything in there but i have no luck to make it work.

thanks.

regards.
There is a slight difference between the LM3914, and the LM3914N-1. The N-1 is in a slightly longer package and pins 1,18 and 9,10 are different shape than the same pins on the LM3914. See the attachments. As far as I can tell they both work the same. The LM3914 has been discontinued, and is actually more expensive at some distributors.

Attachments

• LM3914.pdf
    760.2 KB · Views: 436
  • lm3914n-1.pdf
    696 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back