Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DeVry eSOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDooCC

This may be the wrong forum, so please move or yell at me as you see fit.
I found an eSOC development board from 5 years ago at DeVry, it has the Altera Max 7000 series, 4 push buttons, 32 dip switches, 16 LEDs and 2 7 segments. I'm trying to find some form of data sheet or schematic or anything that can give me a pinout or a bit more insight on it.
I can get a picture for you later, but my camera died.

Thanx,
Justin

I did look on the altera site and altera forums, but could not find anything. I've tried a few different google searches too and I've not come up with much.

edit: still no pictues from me, but if you do a google search for "DeVry eSOC" the second image is the board that I have, but the page doesn't exist on DeVry's site anymore.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of Altera catalogs and development system disks in storage. I'll be back in a few hours. If I find something I'll put it here.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for looking mneary, if you need a better pic just let me know and i'll see what I can do.

I hope ParkingLotLusts's links work for you. Looks like a DeVry internal project. Nothing related to it on Altera disks.

ParkingLotLust, you are my new hero, the manual is perfect, and that first link helps a lot too. Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back