DeVry eSOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDooCC

This may be the wrong forum, so please move or yell at me as you see fit.
I found an eSOC development board from 5 years ago at DeVry, it has the Altera Max 7000 series, 4 push buttons, 32 dip switches, 16 LEDs and 2 7 segments. I'm trying to find some form of data sheet or schematic or anything that can give me a pinout or a bit more insight on it.
I can get a picture for you later, but my camera died.

Thanx,
Justin

I did look on the altera site and altera forums, but could not find anything. I've tried a few different google searches too and I've not come up with much.

edit: still no pictues from me, but if you do a google search for "DeVry eSOC" the second image is the board that I have, but the page doesn't exist on DeVry's site anymore.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of Altera catalogs and development system disks in storage. I'll be back in a few hours. If I find something I'll put it here.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for looking mneary, if you need a better pic just let me know and i'll see what I can do.

I hope ParkingLotLusts's links work for you. Looks like a DeVry internal project. Nothing related to it on Altera disks.

ParkingLotLust, you are my new hero, the manual is perfect, and that first link helps a lot too. Thank you so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…