Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

detector to distinguish white and green surface

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakratiagrawal

hello friends
i need your ideas to make a detector using TSOP 1738 to distinguish between white and green surface .plzz send me the circuit diagram if u can

https://www.edmundoptics.com
They have glass color filters. I would get a filter that only passes green and put in front of a simple photo transistor. It is possible to make a filter that passes everything but green and put in front of a second photo transistor.

Two photo detectors and a green pass filter and you can tell the difference between green and white paper.

The light sensor TCS230 has a red filter, green filter and blue filter and 4 light sensors. With it I can not only tell white from green but I can tell what batch the green paint came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back