Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design problem faced on PWM brushless motor speed control

Status
Not open for further replies.

swear_swear

By using a frequency to voltage converter, I got the DC voltage for varying speed on motor. Now, I am going to design the rest for by varying loading of the motor, difference speed will appear. I would like to maintain the constant speed by varying the loading.
How can I design the error amplifier and the rest circuit (i mean the feedback path only).
As I know to varying the speed on motor, I can varying voltage on the negative input of PWM comparator. So, I can use the feedback of the Freq. to DC. converter output the feed into that input to control.
For the open loop speed control, I think that there should have no problems. But how can I design the error amplifier and the rest for the close loop design? Any professional guy can help me.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back