Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomatofood

Hello everyone

I need a PCB design for cell phone charger. There are many engineers willing to copy PCB available from China but I need something unique and faster.

Where can I find an engineer who can design PCB from scratch using my specs or drawings from existing PCBs?

Please help, Id really appreciate some guidance on this.

Thank you

I need someone to design PCB for cell phone charger.
I am in California

I have already tried freelancer.com, nothing promising from any bidder there.

TomatoFood,
Dropbox is a pain in the ......
You can post here.
UPLOAD A FILE button

Well, if you have a design schematic that presumably works, is it the PCB layout for manufacture you want? Seeing that you seem to want to make a product:

If so then you'll need to give a lot more info. Thermal design considerations for heat dissipation, EMI compliance. ROHS compliance. PCB material and thickness, copper weight. Component BOM with spec sheets. Housing constraints, size, materials, airflow,snap in or screw type PCB mountings. Environmental constraints such as humidity and temperature range which affects the selection of conformance coatings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back