Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design and Mod Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrymlUrg

Let's try this again. It seems my first attempt at asking these questions contained voodoo. So I'll ask it a different way.

I am planning on purchasing a MXA06 DC Motor Controller. I would prefer to build one myself. If anyone can provide me with the schematic for this unit or a schematic for a simular device, that would be great. It must be able to handle at least 50amps.

If I end up purchasing this device I will want to modify it. I want to pull the VR's and the power LED off the board and relocate them to a remote panel. So here's the question, If a variable resistor is designed to be placed directly on the PCB, will removing the VR from the board and connecting it with lead wires change the operation of that VR? But, like I said I would like to build one myself.

I need assistance with modifing a schematic for water level sensing. The original design contains an alarm buzzer. I want to use 12v to supply power, remove the buzzer, and add an LED to indicate that the circuit is working. Here's a link to the **broken link removed**

I need assistance with designing a schematic combining the functions of engine temp, water temp, volts, and amps and display the output on one LCD.

I have other circuits that I want to add an LED to indicate that the circuit is working. Where do I add an LED into a schematic so that it will indicate that the device is working? I can provide the schematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back