Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Delay music with PT2399

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody at Synthrotek, delay kit from first post, recommanded this instead. This is what he said: "Since it is modeled after a bucket brigade styled delay, you're never going to just get a strict clean reproduction of the input audio".
Anybody sees a problem with this new way?

In post 2; that has 0-4 seconds of delay. That is a very long delay.
I have used delays to make the sound from all speakers to hit the ear at the same time.
The speed of sound is 343m/second or 1,125 ft/s
Haas effect is about 20mS delay, I think.

I said why in my second post, the guy who sells it told me the signal out is not be as good as the signal in, not suitable for just delaying music.

I said why in my second post, the guy who sells it told me the signal out is not be as good as the signal in, not suitable for just delaying music.

Probably more than good enough for use in a car :D

But if you want 'better' then the link in post #2 looks well able to do what you want, but you obviously need two of them for stereo (just as you need two PT's).

ok, if you think #1 is good enough, I can try, but I think reading stuff on diymobileaudio forum, for rear fill Haas effect a mono signal is enough (L-R or L+R, not sure). I need to do more reading. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back