Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Deep cycle lead acid battery monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i know not below 10v, and you want to recharge the battery as soon as possible to prevent sulfation. And on the other hand you also not want your battery use more then 60% per cycle. The les you overwork the battery the longer it will last.

As far as i know not below 10v, and you want to recharge the battery as soon as possible to prevent sulfation. And on the other hand you also not want your battery use more then 60% per cycle. The les you overwork the battery the longer it will last.

This PDF which Mike posted the link to is a good reference.
Personally I would not let the battery discharge below 11.00V, certainly not less than 10.8V
E

Attachments

• PowerSonic_SLA.pdf
    160.6 KB · Views: 247
plenty info in the pdf and dad this is my project!!!:stop::stop::stop::stop: you do the wood and glassfibre stuff and welding i do the technical bit!! ;)

Learn to weld lg, its a handy thing to be able to do.

see dad i am not to young to use a welder!

Mine showed me when I was 7 or 8.

:stop: NO absolutely NOT a CHANCE! reason........ as soon as i wasn't there and an arc didnt strike right you would take the welder apart:nailbiting: because it must need a tweak :banghead::banghead::banghead:
i like my welder it has served me well it dosnt need a tweak not now or in the future:oops:, let the school teach you to weld on THERE equipment and you can tweak that!! :nailbiting:

Must have a long cable on your welder, Ghostman. LG's up in bonny Scotland and you're still down in Devon according to your profile :D.

Wow! Took you 1 min to move. Teletransportation? Tardis?

how do you know the welder doesn't need a tweak, if you never take it apart???:rolleyes: ok i admit the tweak on the plasma cutter didn't work out too well:sorry::oops: but that was ages ago!

hi guys,
Please keep on topic....:D
Eric

You'd like taking apart my mig, its an inverter set and its stuffed full of gizmo's.
I'm just waiting for a load of grinding dust to settle on the dc bus caps, bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back