Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC to PWM for servo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike^3

Hey all, I have a question.

I have a pressure sensor that outputs anywhere from 0v to 5v. I need to take that voltage (within that range) and convert it to the pulse width needed to drive a servo. I think its between .8msec and .22msec. I don't know much about servos or regulation like this. Nor do i know how to create a cicuit for this.

I realize that there will be some that do not understand why I am doing this, but that is another topic. I would like to find a schematic and or circuit of how to convert dc into pulses used to control a servo.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated ;)

thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back