Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC to AC inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopper

Hi everyone ,i would like to come out with a frequency generator that is able to give me an output power of at least 1.5W,i found this circuit in a forum and the guy who create it says that he managed to use this to drive a 11W light bulb.

So i would like to ask, if i never install the transformer,can i achieve at least my 1.5W output??(since energy cannot be created ).My load is 1000ohm.

Thanks for replying.

This is the link of the forum
Aaron's Homepage Forum - Queries on DC to AC circuit using 555 timer

Attachments

• 20082365544_DC to AC Inverter.JPG
    20082365544_DC to AC Inverter.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 2,080
Last edited:
i know i will get a great V if i assume my power=1.5W since P=V^2/R.im actually more concern on the output power,i don really care how much voltage is the load,

so is there a problem to achieve 1.5W with it without the a transformer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back