Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc pwm Arduino and icd 16x2 control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmanftbs1

Hi guy im new to the programming world of Arduino . And im in need of advice im controlling
a device with pwm from arduino uno i also have lcd 16x2 with 4 way push button control . I need advice on just getting duty cycle to show up and be able to control the output and also hrtz as well with the push buttons is has a built in potentiometer. if anyone would like to comment or leave codes to help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks I will give it a look once I’m done I will post pics of device!

Actually, in your programming Arduino IDE, select File-> Examples -> digital write (a.k.a, PWM), 1602 display and several others are already on your computer - just cut, paste, edit, experiment, show it to your friends. Be the envy of the neighborhood.

Personally, I like the I2C 4x20 LCDs because they only tie up two pins.

Mike.

Personally, I like the I2C 4x20 LCDs because they only tie up two pins.

Mike.

I suppose you ride a three wheeled "motorcycle" as well.

I suppose you ride a three wheeled "motorcycle" as well.

He obviously rides a two wheeled one, where you ride a 14 wheel one :D

As he says, it makes life a LOT easier if you use the I2C interface chip, it's really just a question of the trade off between an extra chip and I/O lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back