Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DC Power Supply circuit - additional strange parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Well no, it's just ONE more simulation, but it must be done right. I figured since you already had it set up in a simulator that you could do it faster than i could, but if you rather not then maybe i'll set it up and show how it works with resistive load as i can see you cant find your way well enough to change one capacitor to one resistor to simulate it with the resistor instead.
I'll see if i can get it going today sometime and get back here with some results, although i already know it will work at least to some extent. So i wont try to 'force' you to test with the resistor, no problem.

A friend of mine discovered a new IDE for the Arduino that works with Android tables so i was hoping to work on that today. But on the other hand this little transistor circuit wont take that long to set up i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back