Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc motor control using pic16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

cilipadi

#include <pic.h>
#include <htc.h>

__CONFIG (0x3FFB);
//__CONFIG (0x120A);

#define _XTAL_FREQ 20000000

#define REEL_IN 0b00000001;
#define REEL_OUT 0b00000010;

int count = 0;

void delay_s(int k){
for (int i = 0;i<=k*100 ;i++){
__delay_ms(10);
}
}

void interrupt isr(void){
count++;
INTF = 0;
}

void main(){

TRISA = 0;
TRISB = 1;
TRISC = 0;
TRISD = 0;

PORTA = 0;
PORTB = 0;
PORTC = 0;
PORTD = 0;

ADCON1 = 6;
ADCON0 = 7;

GIE = 1;
RBIE = 1;
INTE = 1;
INTEDG = 1;

while(1){

while(count<=2){

switch(count){
case 0:break;
case 1:pORTC = REEL_IN; break;
case 2:pORTC = REEL_OUT;delay_s(2);count = 1;break;
}

}
}
}

Hello everyone.. i'm a newbie here...
im doing a project where controlling a dc motor. My motor will turn infinitely until there has an interrupt and the motor will turn on the opposite direction about 2 second. i have done a simulation in proteus software and its work as i wish.... But during working in bread board, there are no output on the output port at PIC... can someone help me?? the program and circuit as above...

Sometimes when you are working on a bread board, the crystal that you are using to drive your PIC will not work properly or be inacurate because of capacitance that exists in the breadboard itself. Just because something works in a simulator doesn't mean it will work in real life. There is no circuit attached, if we could see the circuit then we may be able to help you more.

this is the circuit diagram

Attachments

• motor circuit.JPG
    motor circuit.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 208
I see now power being supplied to your PIC in the schematic, this probably means that Proteus does this itself. It can be a bit misleading though, you need to add bypass capacitors to the power pins of the PIC. Somewhere between 100nF and 1uF should be a good choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back