Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc amplification(NRZ-I signals)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudedevil100

i want to make a sort of reapeter which wuld reapet the nrzi signal in lan . if any buddy can help me in amplifng the dc signals or just to make thm regenrate again so tht i can transmitt my lan nrzi signals more ahead of 100 mtrs efficently. ani buddy of u integent people hlp.. me not from electronix side . but i m a comp engg.. i have lil understnding in eletronics. so plez help to find a solution at low cost thnx in advance:):)φ

i want to make a sort of reapeter which wuld reapet the nrzi signal in lan . if any buddy can help me in amplifng the dc signals or just to make thm regenrate again so tht i can transmitt my lan nrzi signals more ahead of 100 mtrs efficently. ani buddy of u integent people hlp.. me not from electronix side . but i m a comp engg.. i have lil understnding in eletronics. so plez help to find a solution at low cost thnx in advance:):)φ

DC amplify? These are digital signals aren't they?
Depending on the required bandwidth (100 BaseT etc..) you probably need a differential pair driver with the proper termination.
Won't a router allow you to hang another 100m of cable? That will "regenerate" your lan signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back