Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

datasheet search. AOLE ASH-25 DD solid state relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kart31

I'm trying to repair a piece of equipment, It has a SSR inside, which i believe has failed (SSR controls a DC heating blanket which no longer gets warm but has power to the SSR In, nothing out).

The only english markings are AOLE (manufacturer?) and ASH-25 DD. I'm looking for more specs than what is on the device itself (3-32VDC in, and 5-60VDC 25A out). Of most interest is the the required input current.

Google has not been friendly so far. Any thoughts?

Post a picture of component and markings. I think it tends to help a bit more then only a description.

This is first result from google.
ff.jpg

Post a picture of component and markings. I think it tends to help a bit more then only a description.

This is first result from google.
View attachment 119151

It's all about the wording of the search. My first google hit is for the Williams Soaring Center.

Don't need the pic, you found the part. Any chance you also found an actual datasheet?

I found this

I did not look further sorry, there is a amazon listing right under it. I'm a bit surprised that much info was even posted on ali. Thats rare.

google ash 25-dd datasheet maybe will find it.

google ash 25-dd datasheet maybe will find it.

I tried that. I get a whole bunch of glider plane and glider flying schools. Looks like there is a glider airplane with the same model number.

I'm also surprised at the information on the Ali posting. But if I want to cross it to something "American" the boss will want more assurance than the Ali listing.

I don't really see much about AOLE in general except some ali listings and similar sellers at the other normal places. Is this a real company or is it just branded clone? I have no idea sorry..

Only thing I could find was similar product from TE with datasheet.

and opto22

I don't really see much about AOLE in general except some ali listings and similar sellers at the other normal places. Is this a real company or is it just branded clone? I have no idea sorry..

Neither do I, but it looks identical to your post from Ali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back