Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[DATASHEET][LCD] samsung LT133XB-122 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenO

anyone know where i could find this datasheet ?

thx.

SKU#: 05K9377
Manufacturer's Part Number(s): 05K9377, LT133XB-122

or any similar product :|

BenO said:
anyone know where i could find this datasheet ?

thx.

SKU#: 05K9377
Manufacturer's Part Number(s): 05K9377, LT133XB-122

or any similar product :|

A simple google search for LT133XB found this in a few seconds , although it doesn't list that exact panel they will probably be similar. I got 38 hits from google, I didn't look any further.

i did search for LT133XB-122 but not LT133XB only ): my mistake .

sorry ^^ and thx !

and hum. even with ur LT133XB , i can't find ur page :O
i think i got a pb :|

lt133xb -> 29 results :|

if you have not for the site yet here it is.

http://www.lcdtv.cc/panel1.htm

question: are you tring to make this unit stand alone?

if so let me know how you do it please. i have a working unit that i would like to use like that but i dont know how -yet.

thanks

lt133xb-122

we hawk - you recently aquired a controller board for your lcd and gave some advice to a guy revamping his lt133xb-122 lcd i am embarking on the same project - and today i come to this forum and his posting is not here? i wanted to give some support and ask some questions.

the lt133xb-122 has a pink and white power/lamp 12volt and a twenty pin connection for a controller board did your lcd lt41!? have the same connections?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back