Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

datasheet for KA2410

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqar

Iam looking forward to design a 2 wire door intercom and for that i badly need datasheet for the following bell IC

KA2410

and if anyone can help me in getting application notes related to intercom bell circuits....i have searched the net but did not get any thing...

Next is LM386 , i have its datasheet but iam looking forward to get application notes on using this for door intercom systems... there are websitre i have seen which contain such circuits but my requirement is to make a single pair operated door intercom with full duplex talking and on internet all intercom are push to talk kind of...

Here it is:
**broken link removed**

For LM386 search for older post in this forum. Recently some discussion was going on LM386 amplifier.

the wbsite of KA2419 s not opening

when ever i try to login to the site recommended by you for KA2410 following happens, what should i do?

Socket Error

Host name lookup for 'srv.icom4u.co.kr' failed

Yes, thats not working. Let me search for new location.

Here is extract from datasheet.

Attachments

• KA2410_113.gif
    KA2410_113.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,551
Yes the link is working now. I think the server was down the other day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back