Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet for Hitachi LM313XBN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Can anyone help me with the datasheet for a Hitachi LM313XBN LCD display.

This is what I have gotten so far.

do you need same item?
the EL back lit is going to be an issue, compared to modern LED back lit.
Now you find many G-LCD displays .
how ever the best location is to search the achieves of Hitachi- as you said is original manufacturer.

I cannot find it on Hitatchi web pages.

The thing is that i have gotten hold of one display of this kind in the Electronics recycle bin at work and they said it was working but not the rest of the unit i took it out of..

I know about the EL backlight and that it needs -15V(I think it is)
I cant get hold of any connection diagram, it has 20 pins so it would be nice to have something to see how i should connect it.

Im thinking i might need to use 8 bit for data (at least if i want to have some sort of animation)

Last edited:
I cannot find it on Hitatchi web pages.

The thing is that i have gotten hold of one display of this kind in the Electronics recycle bin at work and they said it was working but not the rest of the unit i took it out of..

I know about the EL backlight and that it needs -15V(I think it is)
I cant get hold of any connection diagram, it has 20 pins so it would be nice to have something to see how i should connect it.

Im thinking i might need to use 8 bit for data (at least if i want to have some sort of animation)
is it that it was used by Hitachi byke and not a hitachi Display part as most hitachi displays are marked HD xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back