Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

datasheet and information about 6c17504 and 1d17409 8pin ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

esinior

hi , i have a power supply of epson eb-x41 projector that doesn't turn on . i haven't found the problem yet but in the power supply circuit it has 2 ics that i couldn't find any datasheet or just a little data about them, i think they should be switching ics but it's so strange for me why there is no data about them?!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 16.50.51 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 16.50.51 (1).jpeg
    44.5 KB · Views: 181
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 16.50.51.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 16.50.51.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 187
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 16.58.09.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-02-15 at 16.58.09.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 174
hi , i have a power supply of epson eb-x41 projector that doesn't turn on . i haven't found the problem yet but in the power supply circuit it has 2 ics that i couldn't find any datasheet or just a little data about them, i think they should be switching ics but it's so strange for me why there is no data about them?!

Nothing strange about it, they might be in-house numbers, so no datasheets as it's a private number within Epson. In-house numbers have been common for decades, I first came across them in the late 60's.

Nothing strange about it, they might be in-house numbers, so no datasheets as it's a private number within Epson. In-house numbers have been common for decades, I first came across them in the late 60's.
then do you think i can provide them from the market and are they available for sell? or they are just for internal and in-house use?

then do you think i can provide them from the market and are they available for sell? or they are just for internal and in-house use?

Assuming they are in-house numbers you need to find out what they actually are, and if they are available under normal numbers.

It's obviously harder with IC's than transistors, with transistors as you know what it's doing it's fairly easy to sort out something to do the job.

With IC's it could be anything, even a programmable device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back