Data Acquisition System(8085)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murtuza

Hi! Guys and Gals.
I am facing one problem, which I want to share with you. I am doing a project on Data Acquisition System based on microprocessor, here what I am going to do Is to collect the data of some of the electrical parameters such as current &voltage And going to the display continuously the changes which is taking place in their values With a gap of say 2 seconds and this updated values will also be get printed out,
Which I thought will do using the printer or will display on the monitor by directly interfacing it through the PC. The possible block diagram is shown below.
I WANT THE COMPLETE CIRCUIT IF ANY ONE IS HAVING.
And I also want the literature related to this topic, if any one is having any idea About the circuit or the related site then I will be grateful to him.

(C.T)--(I to V CONVERTER)--(RECTIFIER)---(MULTIPLEXER FOR MORE
DATA LINES)---(ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERTER)---(8255 FOR INTERFACING PURPOSE)----(MICROPROCESSOR)--(ALONG WITH IT MEMORY WILL ALSO BE CONNECTED AND THE PRINTER THROUGH ANOTHER 8255 CHIP AND ANOTHER PARALLEL CONNECTION OF DATA OUTPUT BUS WILL BE TO THE PC .

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…