Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data Acquisition System(8085)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murtuza

Hi! Guys and Gals.
I am facing one problem, which I want to share with you. I am doing a project on Data Acquisition System based on microprocessor, here what I am going to do Is to collect the data of some of the electrical parameters such as current &voltage And going to the display continuously the changes which is taking place in their values With a gap of say 2 seconds and this updated values will also be get printed out,
Which I thought will do using the printer or will display on the monitor by directly interfacing it through the PC. The possible block diagram is shown below.
I WANT THE COMPLETE CIRCUIT IF ANY ONE IS HAVING.
And I also want the literature related to this topic, if any one is having any idea About the circuit or the related site then I will be grateful to him.

(C.T)--(I to V CONVERTER)--(RECTIFIER)---(MULTIPLEXER FOR MORE
DATA LINES)---(ANALOG TO DIGITAL CONVERTER)---(8255 FOR INTERFACING PURPOSE)----(MICROPROCESSOR)--(ALONG WITH IT MEMORY WILL ALSO BE CONNECTED AND THE PRINTER THROUGH ANOTHER 8255 CHIP AND ANOTHER PARALLEL CONNECTION OF DATA OUTPUT BUS WILL BE TO THE PC .

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back