Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dark Activated Relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayooya

Hello
I made the circuit in this link:.

**broken link removed**

but i needed help in knowing exactly every step as there isn't much details in that URL...so is there anyone can help me ??
What r the possible applications for this circuit ??

Thanks

mayooya said:
Hello

What r the possible applications for this circuit ??

Thanks
If you're unsure of the potential applications then I'm a little confused as to why you've built it? But anyway, this circuit can be used in any application where you would want to switch something on in dark conditions. For example, you may want to switch an IR-triggered flood light on when it gets dark. Or you may want your car to automatically switch the headlights on if you're driving in the dark. The applications are numerous, and are basically limited to your own imagination. Usually you'll have an idea of why you'd like to use the circuit before you build it though!

Brian

Is this college work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back