Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

D1047, B817 and B1047 transistors data sheets???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirko

Hi, I bought a car amplifier needing repairs. I have to change some transistors and I want to know if someone here have the datasheets or other things can help me. The part number is

-D1047
-B817
-B1047

This number is printed on the parts I need to change. Excuse my bad english, I usually talk in french. Thanks.

Those numbers appear to be propriatory to the manufacturer, you won't find data sheets for them. How do you know you need to change them? If you have a schematic, it will have some useful information, and the size and shape of the part will have a clue as to their application.

transistor

:D

try this site,

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

:D

Its an Orion EXT1400 amplifier. I dont have the schematics, but I can send a photo of the board tomorrow, It is good??? Its not the TO-220 standard package, its bigger.

mirko said:
Hi, I bought a car amplifier needing repairs. I have to change some transistors and I want to know if someone here have the datasheets or other things can help me. The part number is

-D1047
-B817
-B1047

This number is printed on the parts I need to change. Excuse my bad english, I usually talk in french. Thanks.

Japanese transistors only have part of their number printed on them, you need to add '2S' in front.

A 2SB817 is PNP, TOP3, 12A, 160V, 100W
A 2SD1047 is NPN, TOP3, 12A, 160V, 100W

The 2SB1047 isn't listed in my old Tower's book.

I did a google search and found this:
**broken link removed**

Thanks you very much to all of you!!! Do you know if its possible to buy some of these devices??? Thanks again.

Mirko,

Best place I found for you in Canada is here:
**broken link removed**

NTE36/NTE37 devices will replace the 2SD1047/2SB817 devices.....

They dont specify a direct replacement for the 2SB1047......perhaps a near equivalent may suffice.......

Its basic specs are:

Manufacturer Hitachi
Vcbo -180
Vebo -5
Ic 50mA

Pd.......dunno

its NPN equivalent is 2SD1465
Sorry I cant be more helpful...mon ami 8)

[quote="Nigel GoodwinI notice that Chippie doesn't have his listed either :lol:[/quote]

err thought my website might have given it away....... :lol

UK any way.... 8)

Looking at the specs it seems as though it ought to do the job......

Before you replace the semi's I'd check thoroughly through the rest of the circuitry and try and determine why these devices have failed....otherwise your new parts may go the same way.... :(

I bought an used amplifier and I will repair it. Usually, the people broke the amp when they plug it. A bad wiring configuration when bridging the amplifier cause the faillure of one of the transistor and after the rest fail with the surcharge of current. Its usually the negative side of the amplifier(WHEN IS BRIDGED) that fail, I dont know why... I think that the amp will play well with the NTE32. I will put off all the transistors and check it individually. Thank you very much for your time. I will let you know if that works...

Mirko,
I would be tempted to try each half of the amplifier........then try bridging....Bon chance! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back